Master Designs

Well Known Member
Can someone with Grove master cylinder's in their RV-4 tell me what part number cylinders they have? I've tried Grove at OSH and have had several calls with Grove and STILL no luck finding out what to order. Per their request, I've given them the part number of the Cleveland master cylinders that are in there now, as well as the part number for the Matco replacements (what Van's now supplies with their kits), and even with cross-referencing, they aren't 100% sure what I should order. It really shouldn't be this hard. :D

can't be that hard!

p/n 670-1 is what I sell for the F1s to use. I cannot say if it is compatible with the std RV setup or not!

Carry on!
Mark

p/n 670-1 is what I sell for the F1s to use. I cannot say if it is compatible with the std RV setup or not!

Thanks Mark....that looks like it would work, but 671-21 also looks like it would work.....along with a couple of others. Hoping I find the correct answer before I flip a coin. :)

Weekend bump. :) Might just have to order Matco's on Monday since Grove never called me back with a part number (as promised). :(