brian

Well Known Member
Due to distractions on FWF problems, it's been 6 years since I rigged my tail then removed the parts. Now, I'm getting stuck on the first step in final-mounting it.

DWG 27A Detail B shows how the fwd part of the HS mounts, but it looks incorrect - HS-614 Attach Angle (presumably the same part as HS-714 Splice Angle shown on DWG 3) mounting doesn't make sense.

I understand the vertical bolt shown, but I don't understand the horizontal bolt shown in Detail B. There's no bolt or hole there; that piece is riveted to the HS.

Is Detail B just wrong?

And while I can figure out what bolt length to use for the vertical bolt, drawings 27A and 3 don't seem to specify what bolts to use for any of the mounting. Is that info on another drawing?

thanks,
brian

And while I can figure out what bolt length to use for the vertical bolt, drawings 27A and 3 don't seem to specify what bolts to use for any of the mounting. Is that info on another drawing?

never mind on this question - i found the info in the iso dwg on 27a. I guess I'm a bit rusty on the plans - I haven't looked at them in over 4 years, due to just focusing on engine problems.