BSwayze

Well Known Member
Say, does anyone happen to have an empty seat coming home from Oshkosh? To the Pacific Northwest, specifically Aurora, Oregon (home of Vans!) or somewhere near Portland, Oregon? Or could you divert this way on your way to Seattle, or California?

I have an offer for a ride to Osh but his plane is full on his return and I would need a ride home. I can pitch in for fuel! I just thought I'd check with the group before looking at other options. I'd rather ride with another VAF'er than fly commercial. We both win. Many thanks!! :)

You might give John Stahr a call. I know he's flying out by himself this year. He doesn't monitor the Forum much. He's in Eugene. (541) 345-2175

You might give John Stahr a call. I know he's flying out by himself this year. He doesn't monitor the Forum much. He's in Eugene. (541) 345-2175

Thank you, Randy,

I called John (he has a different number, by the way, this one is "not currently allocated", according to the recording I got). Anyway, he would prefer that I keep looking, for a variety of reasons.

So if anyone else would be interested, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Last edited: