Katie, I installed mine about nine months ago.

Anyone using the NavWorx ADS600-B ADS-B receiver yet?

It has been working very well, although my AFS 3500 was only able to show traffic until about 4 month ago.

Rob at AFS keeps coming out with software release that enable more and more of the TIS-B and FIS-B protocol.
I also display traffic (TIS-A only) on my Garmin 496.

I think that this is the only way to go for traffic.

If you search the forums for navworx, you'll see a lot of more comments about it.

Kent

I cannot provide a pirep on this but I am looking at adding it to my 9A. I hope to connect it up to my GRT HX. After talking with NavWorx and GRT at SnF I think this is going to work well once I get it installed.

It has been working very well, although my AFS 3500 was only able to show traffic until about 4 month ago.

Rob at AFS keeps coming out with software release that enable more and more of the TIS-B and FIS-B protocol.
I also display traffic (TIS-A only) on my Garmin 496.

I think that this is the only way to go for traffic.

If you search the forums for navworx, you'll see a lot of more comments about it.

Kent

Kent, do you have the -s version of the 3500?

I have the NavWorx in my RV-7A with dual GRT WS.

Absolutely love it. The traffic alone is worth the price. Very accurate depiction of traffic including the path of the traffic. My airliner doesn't do that. Metars, tafs, and nexrad radar work well also. You can color code (red,yellow,green) all airports with wx reporting.

The only thing I don't have now that I did on XM WX is TFR information.