JerryG150

Well Known Member
My finishing kit did not come with NAS1149FN632P washers called for in section 37-05 figure 1, to secure the fuel window. :confused: I have some 960-6 washers that look like they should fit. The 632 hex nuts use in contact with the washers are shiny metal and the 960-6 washers are more brass looking. I'm not sure if that's a problem.

Anyone else have a similar problem here? :confused:

Fuel window hardware...

Hi Jerry,
If your finishing kit arrived before the new fuel window was issued, and it must have, then you should have gotten a little brown bag of hardware with the new window care package that Van's sent out. I am pretty sure my bag contained the screws, washers and nuts for the new fuel window.
Tony

not in the bag ...

I did receive that bag you were talking about but it only states on the side 1 window, 1 window reflector and 22 #632 hex nuts ... no washers listed(NAS1149FN632P not listed or in the bag). I'm certain Van will send them to me after I call on Monday. Oh well ... what's another week ...:(

I did receive that bag you were talking about but it only states on the side 1 window, 1 window reflector and 22 #632 hex nuts ... no washers listed(NAS1149FN632P not listed or in the bag). I'm certain Van will send them to me after I call on Monday. Oh well ... what's another week ...:(

NAS1149FN632P is just an NAS part #designation for AN960-6 washers.
If you have AN960-6 washers previously supplied they can also be used.