dlomheim

Well Known Member
I recently bought a used Narco AT-150 and am now working on the installation in my RV-3. It came with a TED 20-62 90 degree coax connector that I need to replace. Does anyone know a source for these or a similar fitting that will hook up to the AT-150 radio rack and work with RG-400?

My Google searching failed so thought I'd try VAF...

thanks for any ideas.

Doug

I'll bump this up for you Doug - Maybe Walt or Stein will see it. I am pretty sure that either one can help you if you give them a call. you're right these critters aren't easy to find!

Gil Alexander (AZ_Gila here) is also a whiz at research like this...

Last edited:
Let me know if this is what you are looking for, I keep these in stock. PN: 9-30-10

9-30-10.gif

Last edited:
Is it a 90 degree version of the one shown at the bottom of PDF page 23 here?

http://www.amphenolconnex.com/media/downloads/5648/bnc.pdf

If the hole size is correct, this could work with a straight BNC on your antena cable.

Or is the rack connector held on by a snap ring?

No it is not...and yes it's held in with a snap ring / c-clip. No good reason to try and kludge in the wrong part....Walt again noted the correct solution!

Cheers,
Stein

No it is not...and yes it's held in with a snap ring / c-clip. No good reason to try and kludge in the wrong part....Walt again noted the correct solution!

Cheers,
Stein

Correct, but the OP didn't provide enough details on the part he was trying to replace...:)

TED Manufacturing appears to copy other folks parts and give it their own numbers.

Note that Walts part has a different number than the OP's Narco part

Last edited: