MS19087

Well Known Member
Picked up fuselage from shop this week - will pick-up wings on Friday. This is a quick shot using my iPhone as we were loading it on the flat bed . . .

n91rv%20fuse.JPG

Last edited:
Painted by Lancaster Aero Refinishers

located at the Smoketown Airport (S37) in Lancaster, PA. Lou & Dave were great to work with . . . I delivered the plane in 3 pieces - fuse and 2 wings. They were able to hang the wings for painting in their large paint booth. Wheel pants in process. They did it right - etch, alodine, prime, base coat, color coats, then wet sanding entire plane, finally 2 coats of clear. I can't wait to mate the wings!!

Last edited:
OMG that is Smoketown! I live half a mile down the road! If you ever happen to come back once it's back together and flying we'll have to meet up! I'll have to see how the paint job turned out since it would be nice to have a local company paint mine one day :)

So????

Let's see what the wings look like!!

Very nice - I'm in eastern PA and will have to keep them in mind when it comes time to paint mine...

Wings ...

Hi Tom. I'll post some picks next week when I have mounted them. Come visit some Saturday. I'm at kptw. Eaa 1250 meets there every sat AM.