6978Charlie flew Saturday. Just another RV.... All numbers as advertised. Flew hands off, all temps in the green with no squawks. Equipment is TMX-360, fixed pitch prop (Sensenich -86), Dynon EFIS & EMS. 7 years to build.

Geoff Kimbrough

Congratulations..

....for sure Geoff. Hey, it's not "just another" RV...it's the most special one you'll ever know....the acomplishment alone is one that very, very few aviators experience, building an airplane and then flying it!! Great,

Regards,

Congrats too!

6978Charlie flew Saturday. Just another RV.... All numbers as advertised. Flew hands off, all temps in the green with no squawks. Equipment is TMX-360, fixed pitch prop (Sensenich -86), Dynon EFIS & EMS. 7 years to build.

Geoff Kimbrough

Congrats Geoff........well done.
It's not easy to have no squawks either!!!!
I'm sure you will enjoy your creation very much.
Safe test flying....or discovery phase......:)

Great new!

Congratulations. I'm with Pierre, that's not just another RV, it's the one you built with your own hands. There can be no more special plane.

Geoff Kimbrough

Finally! Get thru Phase I and then come down to Clover for lunch. Looking forward to seeing your -8!

Karl

Awesome Geoff

Great news Geoff. When you bringing it back to Weiser? I want to see it!

Just another???

Don't hide either the blood, sweat, and tears involved in the process, or the pride attached to getting it done.

Congratulations, and have a great Phase I.

Jack Dekkinga
N811AK...Phase I (half done)