n468ac

Well Known Member
http://www.checca.net/n468ac.htm

We got our plane back from the paint shop last thursday ... so i've updated the web site with pictures from weeks 4, 6, and 7 ... week 8 and finished (are not yet updated ... I need a nice day to get so pictures of it all together and back flying)

:)
Let us know what you think.

PS: I hope to go flying tonight!! My dad got an hour in on Saturday before the weather turned bad ... while I had to work.

Looks GREAT

Hey guys...
Your -6 looks terrific...very sharp scheme and color choices!! Great to see you enjoying your airplane...my dad and I are working on my -8 together and I hope I'm lucky enough to see it all the way through with him and take him for a ride... congratulations!
Bob Wiebold Parker, CO

New paint

The paint looks great! Great design.

Quick question - how did you do the lettering on your panel?

awesome

Hey guys I love the color and design. Awesome paint job. With so many RV?s it is becoming more difficult to come up with a unique paint scheme. :cool:

Well Done!

Donald
RV-8 Empennage
N-284DP Reserved

Good looking plane

Very nice. Is that a basecoat/Clearcoat? Nice design and color choice.

For some of us who are trying to build light, yes. Choose a scheme with less paint, and it will equal less weight. But it's nice to have a baseline to estimate.

RV7Guy said:
Very nice. Is that a basecoat/Clearcoat? Nice design and color choice.

No clearcoat ... the paint can be wet sanded on the paint to remove dings without losing gloss.