Levoe210

Anyone know anything about this fastback RV-4 on barnstormers? I'm only halfway to my private license so its a little early to be looking but I love these planes

Last edited:
If it's the one owned by Mr. Brietigham you won't even need a pre buy IMHO. It's THAT nice...

Anyone know anything about this fastback RV-4 on barnstormers? I'm only halfway to my private license so its a little early to be looking but I love these planes

I was all over this plane until a week ago. Life happens! I was planning on George handing me the keys this Friday at the latest. I never looked at the plane, but George sent me the logs and few more picture and all looked well. George is a great guy and a pleasure to talk to. He really loves this plane!

I know something about this plane and it is gorgeous. Pat (or George Brietigam), the builder is a great guy and an excellent builder. I would have bought it after a test flight, but I settled on a side-by-side 6 instead.

The only flaw is the engine has a slight over-heating problem on climb-out on days over 100 degrees. I think Pat is building a new plenum that will adress this problem. Otherwise, he did a fantastic job and it's well worth the money.....