Congrats!!

Way to go Tom! The videos were great and it looks like a perfect day for the first flight.

I got lucky. I believe my mechanical fuel pump wasn't working properly during my first flight. I have a new one on order, one like John has on his plane. I haven't flown since but have check my sender, electric pump, and mechanical pump. I believe the mechanical is unfortunately brand new and not working. Watch yours as you continue to test.

Be careful and have fun!!:D

Thanks for the replies!

The inspection following the first flight produced one item to correct. The propeller hub mounting bolts entering from the aft side needed at least 1/4 turn.

I signed up for the Rotax Service Course at Leading Edge scheduled for the end of September and would like to make that my first cross country. Better get flying and work through the test cards!

Super Job Gentlemen!

A roaring congratulations to the both of you guys. This is what it is all about, building to completion now to move on to successful flying:D

New PSI rating on new pumps.

Don't forget in a previous post on this form a gentleman form the UK stated that
the new pump has a higher PSI rating of 7.26 psi. But I bet at high power setting this number will be lower and as you put some hours on the new pump it may lower some. So adjust your Skyiew oil pressure reading accordingly.;)