calake

After waiting several hours for the weather to improve, N33WE, my RV7A finally took flight at 3:30 on November 26. Just under 24 months on a quick build kit; 1450 hours construction time, not including surfing for how to do stuff.
My wife, Claudia, flew in a chase RV 7 with Stephen Christopher. Everything was great, especially after I turned on the alternator! Yes, I used a checklist, but had two items on one line. My face is sore from the "Grin".

FDIB6SIMRbkq06ODET19Ng

Just wait till you get the gear leg and wheel fairings on. It is a whole new experience. Congrats.

Nice Work!

Congratulations! Your plane really looks great! Stephen is a good friend of mine. What a great day.

Thanks

The sport aviation community has been great. Nobody is without opinions or suggestions on what works best. My thanks to everyone. Now if I could just get the brake fluid to stop dripping out of the right brake pedal. Three times and it still drips. :mad:
I am flying out of Arlington, for now. Lost of RVs there.

C A
Aerosport IO-360, James cowl & plenum, Whirlwind 200RV prop, GRT Sport EFIS & EIS, VP 50, Garmin stack, TruTrak Pilot I and a LRI