Allen231ah

Well Known Member
N231AH flew for the first time Sunday April 13th. She took to the sky over North Georgia with Kahuna (Mike Stewart) at the controls. She is a RV-8 QB, O360 with Hartzel CS, Dynon 180, Garmin SL40, GTX 320, GPSMAP 396 and TT Digiflight II.

I wish to thank Mannan Thomason for tech support motivation and encouragement, Kent Gordon for transitional training, Mike Stewart test pilot, VAF Web Site. And most of all my wife Randi for the support and sacrifice that helped me achieve my dream.

My 17 year old son Joshua was my building partner through the project start to finish; this was a tremendous learning experience for Josh.

The aircraft will be named J-Girl after my 19-year-old daughter Jessi who has also driven her fare share of rivets.

Congrats

Congratulations. You've got a wonderful plane. Come over and visit at Dahlonega when you get you testing done, or before.

Way to go, Allen!!!!!

Welcome to the 'FL' column of the RV White Pages.

Now the real fun begins. :D

b,
d

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!:D

You let Kahuna test fly it??? Just dont take him serious when he says the climb or cruise are a bit off.

all right! another North Georgia 8!

congratulations

come see us in Athens when you can

GEEZ

Kahuna claims another one.

Congrats and climb in that thing when it's time, you can only imagine how sweet these things we build in our garages fly.

Welcome to the flying club.

First Flight

Congrats again Allen!

Got to witness the flight. Kahuna gave her a good inspection and felt she was good enough to go. Flight was cut a bit short due to mod to extreem turbulence. Lot of grinning going on!:D

Good looking airplane, flies and handles well according to Kahuna. Have fun during your restrictive 25 Nautical Mile Radius Phase 1 flyoff. Let me know if I can help.:D

Congrats Allen

Great to have another taildragger tearing up the skies over 0GE5! Gordon Clement (Bucker Jungmann.)

Congrats

Great to see you have it flying! We met when we built the tail kits at Alexander in Griffen, I had my son with me for a day? You give me Hope, my SLOW build is coming along, ordering the fuse with the next couple of weeks.

Good luck with phase one! I look forward to seeing the plane in person.