TJCF16

Well Known Member
Has anyone flown into N21 (Holly Ridge/Topsail island) in North Carolina? It is a grass strip and says it is in good condition. I need to pick someone up later this week.

Has anyone flown into N21 (Holly Ridge/Topsail island) in North Carolina? It is a grass strip and says it is in good condition. I need to pick someone up later this week.

I did. In 2016 after S-n-F. Great runway but no facilities. I met a Medevac crew there they advised how to navigate via adjacent Restricted airspace. :)

Of course. Its expected. And I assume it only took a few seconds of forward stick pressure to decend to land from cruize altitude???? :):)

You made my day Bill. Indeed I retracted the flaps in the flare didn't use any brakes saved my bald tires and worn pads. :D

Pocono%20Drag%20Lodge%20-%201.jpg

Last edited:

I live about 60 miles away and was at topsail playing golf this past weekend they have had a lot of rain golf courses were really wet. Before I would land there I would want somebody to verify its condition it don't get a lot of use. Just my opinion and if I had a nose wheel I would be extra careful.