bisquit

Well Known Member
All help welcome. I have a RV 3 kit. #11214 Feb.1992 that we are trying to put together. Need. Updated plans. Builders manual and all clarified info to take from a project to a well built plane. I don't have a printer at this time.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Have you given Van's a call? If you have a builder's number, they should be able to provide you with whatever you are missing. The plans are all large-sized sheets, so difficult for anyone to duplictae for less than the cost of just getting a set from the factory.

Paul

Current plans will include the -3B wing, which differs from the earlier ones. Might be worth getting familiar with the differences if you already have the wing kit. You can start here, at the bottom of the page.
http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv3.htm

If you need to order any of the kits, they normally come with the plans.

My kit was ordered earlier this year, and I found that the study plans were nearly current, just so that you know. Of course many of the preview plans sheets were marked "Not For Construction." The hard-to-see fine details were fairly obscure and in some instances covered by that marking.

The preview plans as well as the full-size plans come with a builder's manual. In my case the builder's manual that came with the plans was more up to date than the one in the preview plans.

Dave

Yes I called vans they are "looking through their archives, but were not finding any that far back "
Hoping someone has some with any deminsion charections and extra tips.