miyu1975

Well Known Member
I am making a plan to install the T fitting for my MP for the 2 PMags and curious as to your (VAF community) thoughts on this location for the T fitting. The PMags will connect from the left and right side and the upper piece to the 90 degree AN fitting on the firewall. Wanted to get some opinions before I made the T fitting permanent...

IMAG0102.jpg

Ryan, this location looks fine to me, but may I suggest a short piece of hose, of the appropriate i.d., slit longitudinally, placed over the engine mount tube. Then tie-wrap the fitting to the hose. I don't think it's a good idea to tie-wrap directly to the tube as it can cut into the tube over time. Just want to make sure you are aware of this. :)

That location looks fine to me as well - just about anything will work. One thing to think about is that you'll want to disconnect the line whenever you time the P-Mags. Disconnecting a line for a barbed fitting can be a real pain. The hose that is supplied with the P-Mags fits PERFECTLY in the QD static fittings that Stein sells - use one of those on the firewall manifold - or a "T" on the engine mount, where you have the barbed "T" - and it can make your life easy down the road....

Paul

Thanks... Paul I will have to look into the QD static lines from Stein. Did you ever get pics up of your recent install?