Kalgoorlie Air BP

I'm New Here
Hey guys,

This is not really vans rv related but I had my first solo flight today in the local flight schools warrior 180.B-) I have to say best feeling of all time, it really makes me want to start that rv10 soon as possible. On a side note I'm looking forward to meeting some of the rv community at Oshkosh this year and am still looking for a ride in a rv10 while I'm there if anyone can make that happen :-D regards Mac

Congrats!

Congrats on your first solo Mac! A red letter day for sure. :D I remember my first solo like it was yesterday and it was almost 18 years ago! :eek: Glad to hear you will be at Oshkosh this year - if you want to see/meet some RV'er - you gotta go to the RV social on Monday (see thread on this site for details). Hope to see you there!

Congratulations on that first solo flight, Mac.
Everyone here did the same somewhere, sometime. It is a great accomplishment when viewed in perspective - many, many wish they had and never do.
Stay with it, there's much to learn and experience, the RV-10 is part of it.

Congratulation Mac! Air BP fills up all the RACWA aircraft at Jandakot, so the tankers are a familiar sight down there. My first solo was only 5 years ago (almost to the day). Never imagined I'd build an aircraft at the time, but now I've just about finished my RV-12. Kalgoorlie is on the list of places to visit when I've got it flying. Enjoy Oshkosh and have fun building the -10. It's a great experience.