Veetail88

Well Known Member
Folks! If you haven't sent in your dues for this site you need to get on it right away!

For 2012, I have QUANTIFIED a ten fold return on my investment!!

That is in addition to a HUGE benefit in education and entertainment that just can not be measured!

A few weeks ago I had a problem with my audio panel. As reported by others on this site, the charge from the manufacturer would have been $250.00. That very same poster passed along a fix he discovered that I was able to use and it didn't cost me a dime. Used a little part I had lying around and would probably have thrown out.

See this thread. http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=729836#post729836

So, $25 dues, $250 savings! Now THAT is an investment I'd make every day!

So get your money in! It pays great returns! In fact, send him more! Doug deserves it for building and keeping this site available to us all!

Yep, this site is worth every penny!

I've had similar instances regarding some maintenance items, most recently with a pesky, long running oil leak. I couldn't track it down and was about to take it to a local engine shop and let them have at it when I read a thread here with the wisdom of Pat Hatch regarding the prop governor oil line fitting. New fitting from ACS was 10 bucks... problem solved! I gotta wonder how much $$ I'd have thrown at it if I'd taken it to the engine shop...