RVjim

Well Known Member
MT Propeller has released their new price list effective next month.

If you have any interest in buying an MT Propeller, this month would be a good time to place your order.

Jim Ayers

MT Propeller price Increase

If you have looked at the Van's Aircraft website, you might have noticed that there are new prices for the MT Propeller.

Less drag Products, Inc. hasn't been actively selling MT Propeller's to RV's since January 2009.
MT Propeller in Germany came out with a letter on 14 January 2009 to all of the distributors that distributors are only allowed to make a maximum of a 5% discount to individual customers.
Van's Aircraft is not a distributor, MT Propeller considers them an OEM, and they are not covered by ther January 2009 letter. Van's Aircraft has been selling MT propeller's at about a 15% discount.

By carefully following the stated rules in the MT Propeller letter from Germany, Less Drag Products, inc. can have an assembled MT Propellership shipped to your door at about the total cost of having a disaasembled MT Propeller shipped to the closest MT Propeller facility for assembly and delivery to you.

Less Drag products, Inc. could also do a Group Buy, IF five (5) propellers of the same type were ordered at one time.

Less Drag Products, Inc. can also provide a custom engine/propeller package. An Aerosport Power engine of your choice with a compatible MT Propeller of your choice.

Regards,
Jim Ayers
Less Drag Products, Inc.
Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

I've been looking at this deadline to order my prop. Thanks for the update. You should have had my order 3 days ago.

propeller purchase

I've been looking at this deadline to order my prop. Thanks for the update. You should have had my order 3 days ago.

Hi Dan,

Your propeller is already in the build schedule at MT Propeller Germany. It takes them a couple days to get the freight quote for the Door-to-Door delivery. When I have their acknowledgement with the shipping schedule, I'll send you an updated invoice.

Regards,
Jim Ayers