Eriselle

Patron
Hey RV-12'ers. If you aren't aware, there is a guy who goes by the handle ODG who makes an RV-12 addon for MSFS. It costs like 30 pounds (uk) here https://odg.podia.com/. I'm not affiliated with them, just a consumer of it. They posted a pretty big update in the last couple of days to use the new Working Title G3X (Microsoft contracted out to have the G3X completely overhauled for MSFS). Tbh it wasn't even working before this update for me. But it works now, and the update is pretty darned good. Just thought some of you RV-12'ers might want to play with it too. It's not perfect, some of the engine speeds seem a little off to me, and it likes to float because its still putting out power at idle as far as I can tell, and there is some backwards right turning tendancy on the ground at full takeoff power, but its flyable. Importantly, there are no other airplanes in MSFS that in my opinion are a great substitute, so this fills a gap. The VL-3 is close, but it has a constant speed prop. Other airplanes with a rotax 912 and fixed pitch prop don't have the G3X, or certainly not the newer G3X from Working Title which is waaaaay improved over the legacy one. If you like to sim, maybe throw him some love and buy his addon. :)

Last edited: