DaveM

I'm New Here
Looking for the most active EAA chapter and hanger space...I am still in the project phase and not very far along but that is going to explode this year I am tired of looking at pieces...I was contimplating DVT and their chapter, but I am sure somone out there and can steer me in the right direction.

If hangers are as hard to get out there as they are here this could be quite a challenge...

I currently rent a hanger at HAO in hamilton Ohio and only plan on renting an Apartment for a while but would love to move all this stuff in one trip and not have to come back and move more stuff later..

All comments welcome

Thanks in Advance

Forget leasing a hanger at Falcon Field (KFFZ) here in Mesa, which is near Phoenix. There is a 6 year plus waiting list. I know of a possible hanger for sale at Chandler (KCHD).

Hangers and Eaa Chapters

What size hanger and how much?

As far as Eaa chapters with RV'ers where is the place to go...

who has the most activity and who has the most RV guys?

my email is [email protected]

THANKS

Thanks...It sounds impossible hopefully I can find somone like myself that has space ... :)

Where will you eat?!

DaveM said:
Thanks...It sounds impossible hopefully I can find somone like myself that has space ... :)
Dave, think twice about moving; probably no Skyline Chili in Phoenix!

Forget Phoenix

Dave, forget PHX (lets start a flame! :D ), come on down to friendly Tucson 115 miles down I-10, lots of hangars at my place, for sale and rent.