srv

Hi,

My dad was at Oskosh and saw a couple of RV's that had moved the throttle quadrant farther back and created a subpanel beteen it and the panel for additional switches.

Anyone know a website that describes this kind of mod? Not sure if it was -8 specific or not.

Thanks

I have seen several that have done this. I don't know who owns them but I think Nomad's -8 has it.

Need pics?

I posted a picture of my RV-8 panel, including subpanels and a relocated quadrant, on 6/11/06 in the show me your RV8 panel thread.
If you are interested in some information on how I built them, you can email me at ... [email protected] .
I have some pictures or I would be glad to talk to you about how to do it and what I would do differently.

sf3543 said:
I posted a picture of my RV-8 panel, including subpanels and a relocated quadrant, on 6/11/06 in the show me your RV8 panel thread.
If you are interested in some information on how I built them, you can email me at ... [email protected] .
I have some pictures or I would be glad to talk to you about how to do it and what I would do differently.

Wow, that's really slick looking. I'll send you an email!

Try Rivethead-aero

Give Dave a call at Rivethead-aero, he designed and built my throttle consoles and I am Very.. Very happy with them.

sf3543 said:
...I have some pictures or I would be glad to talk to you about how to do it and what I would do differently.
I'm always interested in hearing what builders would do differently, if you don't mind posting some thoughts here.

Brad