RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,
I've posted this in the RV7 progress topic, but thought a wider audience would also appreciate it:

Movie Time!!
film_strip_800_wide.jpg

As promised I updated my slow stop RV7 building animation videos.

If you haven?t seen the first one, then watch it first: Zero-1000 hours
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjZGqu1EyHY

OR you can just watch the latest ? way mark one: 1000-1250 hours:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9cEDDsGn8

If you like what you see you can download and save the high quality versions from my website, and save it to your hard drive.
(I have a 15 GB bandwidth Cap on the website, so if you don?t get through you now it was breached.)

Kind Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
Congrats Rudi!

Once again, you've got both a great looking airplane, and the best documentary of the build that I have ever seen!

And now you're clearly at the "sit in the seat and make airplane noises" stage....a real milestone!

Paul

And another Wow!

At this rate it should only take you another 10 minutes to compelte your plane :D
Van's should use your video to show new customer how easy it is to put one of these planes together. ;)

I can't wait until your next(last) movie. :cool:

Kent

Rudi,

Nicely done all around. Really cool way to show how it all goes together.

What I really can't get over, however, is how CLEAN your shop is!!!

Last edited:
Way to clean

dan said:
Rudi,

What I really can't get over, however, is how CLEAN your shop is!!!

Okay Rudi, this is your last chance. The next time we see a video you better have some Schtuffff laying around. You are on the ragged edge of getting voted off the RV Island with a shop that clean :) You are making most of the RV builders look bad.

Great video. I love watching.

Hi Guys,

thank you for your kind comments.

Sorry if you can't get through and download and save the file from my website. I see the 15GB per day bandwidth limitation was reached every single day so far. Looks like the download is popular.

On the clean shop: There is a trick.
The plane is in one part of the shop, and the tools and most the work get done in the other part of the shop. Every night I pack the tools away, the cleaning lady cleans the garage in the day, and when I come home I take pictures, before I pack the tools out.

I think if the tools were around the pictures the whole time it would distract from the effect you get, when you add the pictures together.

Anycase that said, there are a couple of pictures with tools and odds and ends laying around, for a split seconds and then they dissapear again. Look at the video again, and you will notice it.
0 min 11 s: A white ruler appears on the seat skin and dissapears
0 min 56 s: A white chair appears and dissapears next to the wing
2 min 43 s: A bottle and a rag appear next the the airplane

I am glad you guys enjoy it.

Regards
Rudi