We have 2 locations.

1 is on a suction mount, internal view, front, back, either.

The other is a standard adhesive clip in mount onto an inspection panel under the wing at a jaunty angle taking in the nose, wheel wing etc.

The underwing one has been taken to at least Vne.........:D

Mounting GOPro camera under RV-4 wing

Thank you for the reply. I am astounded that an adhesive mount would hold the camera. Did you mount the camera upside down? I have lots more questions. Is it possible to talk to you on the phone? We are on Pacific time (daylight right now).
Thanks again for the help. At least we now know it's possible.
Ron Sutton

Go Pro in the -4

I have mounted mine several places. I used the adhesive mount inside above the rear seat area jest behind the canopy bow. Works great for solo flights pointing forward, and also for aft facing. I have smoke, so it captures some cool stuff pointing out the back. I also made a simple aluminum plate base with a stick on base (riveted for extra measure ! I have several holes in the aluminum base plate and thin foam on back so I can attach it to my wingtip screws above or below the wing, as well as my forward skin panel just behind the cowling. I am going to try it on the wheel pant next...I have a blast with that little thing !