OregonRVguy

Well Known Member
I just wanted to post a few things I have noticed about Van's revisions lately and see what everyone else thought:

>I like the fact that the RV-12 now has it's own page because it seems that most of the recent updates are RV-12 related.

>I think that the format change from the date posted online to the date of the page revision/update makes it a lot easier to see if the builder has the most recent page.

Does anyone have any good ideas( keep it constructive please...) that someone could pass on to Van's web guys? One guy I talked to thought it would be a good idea to put a link to page 2 right at the top of page 1 so you wouldn't have to scroll all the way down....

What say you ????:):D

Finding what has changed in revisions is too tough.

Why is it so difficult to find what has changed when a revision is issued? I might be missing something but whenever a revision is made I have to read through word for word and/or compare the drawings on the revised plans page with the original plans page to find what has changed. Seems to me that changes should be highlighted, italicized, or identified in a similar fashion.
A related question: Why do some of the revisions show "0", rather than 1, with only a date change? I usually can't find anything has changed on those revisions.

Denny Myrick
Scottsdale, AZ
(RV-12 wings and empennage completed)