rv969wf

Well Known Member
If there anyone at Moriarty, NM "OEO" ,,,,, Sandia East Airpark, NM "1N1" or Double Eagle, NM airports that might have an empty hangar around Nov.12-18th. 2006. I have an RV-6 and would like to keep it inside at one of these locations for a few days. So far I have have not had much luck. Anyone in the area please let me know. Respond here or a private e-mail. Thanks

Check with Bode Aviation at Double Eagle. We always use them when we stay in ABQ. They usually will have space and are very nice people.

Roberta

Double Eagle

robertahegy said:
Check with Bode Aviation at Double Eagle. We always use them when we stay in ABQ. They usually will have space and are very nice people.

Roberta

Thanks Roberta, I'll check into this. I'd still like to see if anyone from Moriarty or Sandia Airpark might see this post. Thanks again for the info.

0E0 contact

If you want a spot at Moriarity (0E0) send a note to Konrad Werner (klwerner 'at' comcast.net).

I know that there are a couple of RVs at Sandia East but they don't monitor any of the email or Internet sites that I know. You might try calling someone there, but I'm not sure how.

I landed there once on my way to Arizona and they gladly put me and another RV up in their hangars for the night. They even gave us their van to drive to a hotel.