SNF

You really caught the spirit of SNF with your pictures. I thought this was one of the best SNFs that I have been to.
Gerry Chancey

Nice Shots

Bill,

Great pictures and very good layout. Your right about the Searey, it is a great slow and low aircraft. I have an 80hp A hull and enjoy it greatly. My new-to-me RV is receiving all the attention lately, but the Searey is a great horse of a different color.

Thanks for the pictures. I had a choice go to Sun-n-Fun or permanently mount the canopy. Needless to say, the canopy isn't coming ever again.

Awesome Pics!

".....Does it get any better than camping at Sun 'N Fun? Don't answer that."

I WILL answer that... No it doesn't!!!

You didn't know it, but one of your photos includes a true aviation classic.

It's the photo of the wrecked Kitfox on a trailer in front of the Fly Market. That trailer is Old Faithful, the official airplane hauler of the Elmore Air Force. It has carried a great many new projects on their first trip to the airport (including at least two new RV's). It has also done quite a few crash and engine-failure recoveries, hauled untold numbers of wings and fuselages to shops and paint booths and recover sessions, and yes, even hauled, umm, aviation collectables to the Fly Market. At last count Old Faithful had visited nearly every state east of the Mississippi and a few to the west, mostly bringing home somebody's new pride and joy.

Yes, trailers are the unknown heroes of sport aviation! <g>