vgb

Well Known Member
For those that can use mogas. I was in Medford Oregon the other day at Colvin Oil bulk plant and they said they have off road mogas . No ethanol.
I can't use it but maybe someone can.
Vern

Mogas at Lebanon, OR

Mogas currently $3.37/gal according to Airnav. Non Ethanol 92 Oct. I've tried it and liked it. Lebanon is S30...

Jerry

Oh yes

3.37 for premium mogas with no ethanol is cheaper than I pay for ETOH regular in town and I get less miles per gallon.

I have a sneaking suspicion this might be an "introductory price" however..

Frank

$3.37 is what Larry Knox charged when he opened a mogas pump at Lebanon a few weeks back. Haven't heard of a price increase. Remember, no road taxes.

Someone asked me to point out that Larry Knox bought the 5,000 gallon tank for mogas based on his belief in the future of LSA and that Larry's price was not an introductory price but was based on his costs.

Also, a friend stopped there to fill his C-182 about 2 weeks ago and the tank was almost empty. That was about 1 month after he started selling--5,000 gallons in one month. Larry was out of town on a trip and was unaware of the need for a refill.

The gas is good for boats, off road vehicles, lawn mowers, etc.--essentially anything that would be harmed by ethanol. So if you are in the area, it would help fellow pilots as well as yourself if you can fill up your jugs with mogas so we can keep this guy in business.