g zero

Well Known Member
I just got an email back from Vans about no rudder pedals and hardware with my fuse kit;If you do not check the box on the order form next to N/C they send you NO pedals and give you NO credit.WTF????

I just got an email back from Vans about no rudder pedals and hardware with my fuse kit;If you do not check the box on the order form next to N/C they send you NO pedals and give you NO credit.WTF????

Van's will go to the trouble of sending coins in the mail for refunds less than a dollar or price of a stamp. I'm sure this isn't what it sounds like....

But as usual, I don't have the answer. I'd just have a beer or cigarette if I smoked.... to relax.

L.Adamson --- RV6A flying

SORRY, HIT THE WRONG BUTTON

two types
In flight adjustable and ground adjustable. You have to make that decision when you order the kit

Paul

This happened to me recently with my fuselage kit. The order form is a little confusing...the lady at Van's admitted this, and said they were supposed to change it. Anyway, you must select one of the types of rudder pedals...or you will be sent neither. A quick phone call will clear everything up for you. The folks at Van's were very accomodating and sent correct pedals quickly.