rv8guy

Well Known Member
And thanks to so many of you folks out there!

I flew myself and my younger son (24) to St Simons Island for lunch today. About an hour ten down etc, but it was just fun!

What a year--Grady and Brandon did an awesome paint job on Miss Sue, Doug made me almost famous by posting pictures before I even got home, a fresh condition inspection is now done, and for the first time, at 174 hours, everything works!

The old EFIS is gone, and the new D-10A is awesome with more info than I can handle, including Localizer and Glideslope from the SL-30. Whirlwind took care of me in style, and I no longer have any grease issues on my 151. One slow leaking tube now has a nice Michelin tube and leaks no more

Sue and I flew to Sun-N-Fun on our 35th anniversary and had a blast.

So many of you are always proviiding an education, as well as a lot of fun. Check Paul, Louise, and Mikey's posts if you don't believe me.

I have a new friend Matt from down under who fell in love with Miss Sue after Doug's picture went on line.

and on and on especially to those who have been on the list, now forum, since 98!! like Randy, brian, then Danny, Kevin and on and on.

THANKS ALL OF YOU and on to 2008.

Congrats!

Good job Marshal. Wow 174 hours. I only have about 150 hours in a year and a half. I can't afford the gas. Your wife must have a better job than mine!:D

Jerry Morris was over today in his beautiful -8. Come on up to KAJR sometime.

don't know about the job-she is in Seminary right now!

but yes, we need to get together