kostick

Hi, I've been on the hunt for the perfect -4 or -6 for the past few months. I was wondering if someone would hit me up with a PM that has flown aerobatics in both so I can send you my phone number. I'm running the numbers based on 1375 (-4) and 1410 (-6) GW limitations and I can't figure out how people are doing aerobatics with two people without limiting it to running around the flag pole a couple times. That leaves about 30 minutes in the -4 and maybe an hour in the -6. The -4 I'm looking at buying has a 360 CS weighing in around 1012#. Is there some wiggle room in these numbers? I'm not planning on yanking 6 G's since most maneuvers require half of that or less. I'm wondering if it's practical to assume that you can go up with two people a little over the recommended aerobatic gross weight, pull off some basic moves, and if I mess up a maneuver and need to get closer to 6G's momentarily I can do it safely without repeating it over and over. Basically I'm just looking for some real world guidance from someone that has experience in both models.

I appreciate it! -Lee

Last edited: