Rainier Lamers

Well Known Member
I am sorry,
the XTreme EFIS is completely sold out from the factory in South Africa. We are expecting next availability of production units in September.

My appologies for any inconvenience. We will be increasing production quantities to better cater for the unexpected high demand.

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

I am sorry,
the XTreme EFIS is completely sold out from the factory in South Africa. We are expecting next availability of production units in September.

My appologies for any inconvenience. We will be increasing production quantities to better cater for the unexpected high demand.

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

Rainier,
Sounds like a good news/bad news situation.
You're having supply issues... :eek:
...but you're selling every one you make! :)

I've looked at the XTreme on your website. It is a really nice looking piece of equipment with a lot of features. Congratulations on your success, and Thank You for supporting the homebuilt market. These growing pains will go away soon.

Best,

Darn ! Snooze and lose ! I was dragging my heels hoping to get some hands on at Oshkosh . Will there at least be one there ?

Marc

Darn ! Snooze and lose ! I was dragging my heels hoping to get some hands on at Oshkosh . Will there at least be one there ?

Marc

We are trying to beg, borrow or steal one for the show. We may have another handfull by Monday (if we are lucky) so it may just be in time to still UPS to Osh. I know there are another 20 odd from the first batch waiting for some or other component for completion so we are not completely dry but compared to what we need it is a drop in the ocean.

Our shipment to Osh left a few hours ago with some new goodies, the first of the production MGL autopilot servos, two V6 radios, a V15 radio and a R6 remote control head for the radios.
Sadly, we did not manage to have our new iEFIS (registered trademark) ready in time for Osh...

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

v
Our shipment to Osh left a few hours ago with some new goodies, the first of the production MGL autopilot servos, two V6 radios, a V15 radio and a R6 remote control head for the radios.
Sadly, we did not manage to have our new iEFIS (registered trademark) ready in time for Osh...

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

Rainier,

Any chance of getting pictures of the new stuff on Matt's website for those of us unable to attend OSH?

Rainier,

Any chance of getting pictures of the new stuff on Matt's website for those of us unable to attend OSH?

I'm sure I can put a couple of photos together, I don't have access to Matt's website but I'm sure I can post it here.

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics