638RS

Well Known Member
I have an ongoing problem with the log files on my Extreme. The problem is that if I fly multiple fights in one day, when I pull the card at the end of the day only the data from last flight flown is on the card.
What I am doing now is, when I land I pull card, put it in a net-book I carry, copy the flight file, put the card back in the extreme, fly again, do it again when I land. This is the only way I can capture all the flights made in one day. A real pain....

I did discover that if you go to "view files" on the log menu on the extreme all my flights are listed. I have ~54 flights saved on my Extreme. However, I can find no way to get all the flight files stored on the extreme transferred to the card. It only writes the last flight flown to the card

Is anyone else experiencing something like this or am I doing something wrong?

I have an ongoing problem with the log files on my Extreme. The problem is that if I fly multiple fights in one day, when I pull the card at the end of the day only the data from last flight flown is on the card.
What I am doing now is, when I land I pull card, put it in a net-book I carry, copy the flight file, put the card back in the extreme, fly again, do it again when I land. This is the only way I can capture all the flights made in one day. A real pain....

I did discover that if you go to "view files" on the log menu on the extreme all my flights are listed. I have ~54 flights saved on my Extreme. However, I can find no way to get all the flight files stored on the extreme transferred to the card. It only writes the last flight flown to the card

Is anyone else experiencing something like this or am I doing something wrong?

Give Matt a call............ I think he can solve your problem.

I've talked to Matt twice and sent data... They are looking into it. I wanted to know if this is just me or are others having the same issue.

How much data do you have set to store? On the Enigma, I have several choices with how much data it stores, and then it begins to overwrite once full. I am usually able to get 3 or 4 flights on the card...

The card on the extreme is set for ~ 9mb before overwriting. I have less than 1 mb on it now. Space does not seem to be the issue. For some reason when creating multiple files (flights) in the same calendar day it keeps overwriting the file so at the end of the day only the last flight is available. I proved this by manually changing the date to the next day, flew again and a new flight log was created.
Strange behavior....