AJ85WA

Well Known Member
I just wanted to share my experiences dealing with MGL Avionics.

I decided a long time ago I was gonna go with MGL for my EFIS radio etc etc and have always been extremely happy with their support and service.

Last Friday I ordered and paid for a couple of CHT,EGT probes and bent antenna and they shipped everything before the end of that working day....I received it here in Australia in 6 days!:D (And you could not ask for a better packing job!!(Just ordered my autopilot servos and V6 Radio!!:D)

I guess all I want to say is a big thumbs up to the guys at MGL!
If your still deciding on what avionics to use definitely give MGL a go!

photo_zpsa3532059.jpg

photo1_zps8d443f44.jpg

I've got three MGL gauges in my panel... TC-3 (EGT/CHT), FF-1 (Fuel level/flow), TP-1 (Oil T/P). I've been very happy with them. Still need to hook my GPS output to the FF-1 gauge so it can give me range based on fuel burn and speed, but for now it works great with a fixed cruise speed entered.

My buddy, Ray Lawrence is an MGL distributor and has one in his RV-4 for any prospective buyers to view and play with.

Best,

My buddy, Ray Lawrence is an MGL distributor and has one in his RV-4 for any prospective buyers to view and play with.

Best,

Hi Pierre, I'm curious about his panel. What exactly does he have in it?? If you can get some details or get me to Ray. I recall you previously saying he was not prone to listing.

Thank you,