Rainier Lamers

Well Known Member
MGL Avionics is proud to anounce the availability of a new series of instruments in standard 2.25" format.
The instruments can be mounted either from the front of the panel or rear of the panel.

For more information please visit
www.MGLAvionics.co.za

and click on the "Infinity Singles" button on the left side of the screen.

This increases our range to over 60 instruments !!!

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

When will they be avaialble?

They are not listed on the USA distributors web site.

I have my credit card in hand where do I send the money.:D

Please check the link to download the manual for the E-3 (Universal engine monitor)

They are not listed on the USA distributors web site.

We have been very "closed" about this development and not even our distributors knew much other than that something was cooking.
They are however in production and we are ready to ship.

Pricing is similar to the current Smart Singles range - small variations here and there but nothing to shake a stick at.
It is likely that after some time we might discontinue the Smart Singles as we expect the demand to drop there quite drastically in favour of the new instruments. We are keeping the Smarts for a while so existing customers can complete their panels.

Rainier

I have my credit card in hand where do I send the money.:D

Please check the link to download the manual for the E-3 (Universal engine monitor)

Please give us a few days to have all the manuals on the site -some of them need a bit more work.
The E-3 is in effect the replacement for the Smart Single EMS-503 and EMS-582 but with more flexibility thown in to make it more universal.

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics