Clouddancer

Well Known Member
To all of you, that make VANSAIRFORCE so unique and outstanding: Thank you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6553467535_e4560e4a21_z.jpg

A glimpse in our garage. We are currently fitting the rudder to the vertical stabilizer and doing minor sheet metal work on the aft fuselage (rudder cable fairings, doors, trimming etc.)

********* Merry Christmas *********

and to my Jewish VAF friends....Happy Hanukkah

:D

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Andreas. That 4 looks like it is coming on nicely. I would like to take a look at it some time if that is okay with you.

I wish you a prosperous New Year and a good first flight.

Christmas Greetings!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all RV12 Pilots. May the new year bring Smooth Flying to all. Looking forward to a lot of new RV12s taking to the air this Spring with the release of Skyview.:eek: With over 650 serial numbers issued we could see over 250 12s flying by the end of 2012. So lets get flying and Building.;) Lastly let Vern be in your thoughts and priers for we know he flys endlessly in the wild blue wonder.:rolleyes:

Back at ya John.

************ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! **********

John, Merry Christmas to you and all on the forum. Thanks for all the help over the past year. Wifey and I would appreciate it if everyone would include our son Doug and his Marine Corps unit 2/9 in your prayers. They just left for Afghanistan and they are truly a good bunch of young men. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Chiisrmas and Happy New Year to everyone. A special thanks to all who help answer our questions and post lots of photos online. Many of us lerkers(sic) poke around blogs and past postings for our answers. So you are helping many more people than the number of postings would indicate. How about an informal get together at Oshkosh this year?

I would say we are within the second 90% of the project, but still quite a bit away from moving to an airport.

Anthony, just let us know when you want to pass by to have a look.