godspeed

Well Known Member
Mel Asberry To Receive EAA?s Bingelis Award
Mel Asberry of Farmersville, Texas, is the 2005 recipient of EAA?s Tony Bingelis Award, recognizing his involvement as an active volunteer Technical Counselor, Flight Advisor and aircraft builder. Asberry will receive the award during the annual Homebuilders? Dinner on Thursday, July 28, at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, the World?s Greatest Aviation Celebration, which takes place July 25-31 at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh.

Congraduations Mel , your a tribute to the homebuilders..

Danny..

Thanks Danny. Being a tech counselor is one of the most enjoyable things I do. I learn something every time I visit a project.
Mel...DAR

Congratulations, Mel

Mel was one of the first RV owners I talked to when I first became interested in RV's at Sun'n Fun 1993. If you have never met Mel, you have missed out on a real experience!
Congratulations, Mel...and also to Ann, your travelling companion!
Don Hull

Thanks Don; Actually many people have commented (and I cannot disagree) that Ann is really the one who should be getting this award.
Mel...DAR

Congratulations Mel

Mel I've never met you but I have always been impressed with your informative and balanced entries in this forum. As soon as I saw the announcement I had a warm glow of satisfaction from knowing that a good guy got a well deserved honor. Congratulations.

Bob Axsom

Ditto

Bob Axsom said:
Mel I've never met you but I have always been impressed with your informative and balanced entries in this forum. As soon as I saw the announcement I had a warm glow of satisfaction from knowing that a good guy got a well deserved honor. Congratulations.

Bob Axsom

Mel, thanks for all the help you have given me through you comments on this web site!

I can't think of a more deserving person.

Way to go!

I was delighted to hear that you will be the recipient of the award. You are truly a asset to the homebuilding community.

Congratulations!!
Mel & Ann