jcooper

I'm New Here
I am thinking about starting an 8 but I would love to meet some RV-8 builders in my area and see their projects. I am in Edmonds, WA.
Thanks!

Your Neigborhood RV builder

Hi there
I am Lee Elliott and I also live in Edmonds .I am building a 9a with my girlfriend her name is Joan we have the wings done and sighned off and tail compleated .my email address is [email protected] 2067551397 like to hear from you. Lee

Right by the Ferry

I live over in Hansville, but my office is right next to the ferry dock in Edmonds - I can talk about RVs for a long time over a few beers and a burger at Rory's! :D

Hi john
So you work next to Rorys ,I can throw a couple beers down with you and talk about RV's and maby sense youto are a vetren builder ,maby I can pick your brain about what best to use on my fiber glasss wing tips I have to do a little filling in around the wing tip lenses. **** I just love talking flying and it is a long time between EAA meetings I dont have an opertunity to talk to another rv builder out side there I posted a message to jcooper and I noticed you did to I live in Edmonds to and been to Rorys a bunch to .
Lee Elliott
206 7551397 [email protected]

I would love to meet and see what your working on!
I have the plans set but I have yet to see a real plane or part for that matter!

PM'd you

PMd jcooper re: follow up discussion. I am not an -8 guy and cannot weigh in on any -8 specific issues, but as a builder/owner of a slowbuild -6 I can probably offer some general insight. ;)