Cement85

Anyone know what the difference is between the small o2 container for medical vs the aviation pma's?

Both are pressure tested in the same manner to the same pressures.

What are all of you using.

The medical bottle has a square post top with the valve stem sticking out the top.
The regulator is set down over the post and has a clamp screw that pulls it sideways into the seal on the side of the post.
It is a little bit heavier than the aviation style which is straight off the top of the bottle.
The medical regulator is adjustable, in leters per minute. the ajustment changes the outlet pressure, which flows thru a fixed control orifice to determine the flow rate. This isn't really a factor, as you would buy an in line aviation flow meter to be sure you had the desired oxygen flow no matter what kind of bottle and regulator is used.
I have medical bottles and regulators, the smallest medical regulator I could find is a Precision Medical model 168708D.
It's adjustable from 'Off' to 8 LPM, the lowest setting being .25 LPM.
I have two of them, one I got on Epay for 99 cents!! It is flawless.
I have 2 Luxfer 'Medlux' C size bottles, and will probably get some larger sizes as time goes on. They are so inexpensive.

Yep that is the one, only thing I need to know now is how to refill from my own large o2 tank.

Need a special hose I would guess