McFly

Well Known Member
I changed paint schemes and the last moment and yes the new scheme is plagiarized as well. I am very happy will the outcome and happy to have it back home. I was a tough three weeks but in the end it was worth the wait .

You getting this Sharpie? :D

mcflyprofileme4.jpg

mcflyfrontqtrantviewrr3.jpg

mcflyfrontqtreyelevelml2.jpg

mcflypanelpeakls8.jpg

mcflyfronthalfprofilenz0.jpg

mcflyfontqtrskyviewzj5.jpg

McFly said:
You getting this Sharpie? :D
Yeah, yeah... While you were down for paint I put another 30 hours on 14D... :cool:

Your bird looks awesome. Can't wait to see it flying off my ugly unpainted wing in December! :D

Looks nice Hugh - very clean!

What Dan - only 30 hours on the airplane while another was being painted? Heck I just got back from a D.C. weekend - about 15 hours on the Val, and another 4 or so on Louise's -6!

Paul

And I thought 210 hours

was a lot for 11 months of flying!...Engine is 10% worn out already...:)

Hugh she looks great although don't get too used to it looking that good...I havent had time to even wash mine since its been flying, but at least the Wife doesn't give me a hard time because she loves my paint job so its worth it!

Frank 7a

A few details

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone!

The plane was painted by Dan & Linda Mauer of ?Have Gun Will Travel?. They specialize in RV?s and will come to you. I believe there is a review of their work in the paint review section. They were on time, on budget and both Dan and Linda are fantastic people. I hope we keep in touch. Their number is 530-526-8021.

I got estimates from three reputable paint shops in two states for my original scheme (not the scheme I went with in the end); they were all within $300 dollars of each other.

It is painted wth the PPG Delta process (I hope I got that right).

WOW!

WOW
Super paint scheme.
Can one use it?

TNX
Mike Raviv (back to this place after some two years)
Finishing the fuselage.