Sweet....

Went to the theatre yesterday to see The Book Of Mormon - excellent. Lady next to us, Sandra, was from London Ontario, over here for a year tracing her roots.

Used to pass through there when in the airlines.

Nice video.

Sweet....

Went to the theatre yesterday to see The Book Of Mormon - excellent. Lady next to us, Sandra, was from London Ontario, over here for a year tracing her roots.

Nice video.

Kool! London Ont is only about a 18Hr drive from my house.... or about 6 Hrs in the RV6 :)

Sweet....

Nice video.

And I was recently interested in a poster for our small theatre. They put on a play based on "The Light in the Forest" by Conrad Richter and it turned out very interesting. Before the performance, I decided to read at least the summary from https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-light-in-the-forest in order to understand what it will be about. I didn’t have enough time to write the full book, but after the performance, I think I’ll read it at the weekend. The story is very interesting and shows the view of the Indians from the other side. I recommend to everyone at their leisure to at least read who did not do this.

Last edited: