DRead

I'm about to mate the wings to the fuselage and I'm wondering what to do with pitot stub sticking out on the left wing root. I don't see anything that talks about what to do with it. Am I missing something?

How you connect that seems to be up to you. I bent mine so that it faces aft inside the wing root. I installed a snap bushing in the fuse for the plastic pitot line to exit. The two connect in the wing root area with a piece of clear tubing included in the static port kit for that purpose.

How you connect that seems to be up to you. I bent mine so that it faces aft inside the wing root. I installed a snap bushing in the fuse for the plastic pitot line to exit. The two connect in the wing root area with a piece of clear tubing included in the static port kit for that purpose.

I use some 1/4" black rubber tubing that comes with all the high efficiency condensing furnaces that I install. This stuff has stood up to heat and acidic water vapor for many years. Is very flexible (without easily kinking) and grips 1/4" aluminum tightly. Used it under the panel for making various connection's, too.

L.Adamson