I have an RV4 with a Catto prop and I want to put some weight on the nose to help with CG. I did this with my first 4 and it worked out well.

Thanks

I don't mean to hijack someone else's thread, but I know someone who may be in the market soon for one of the Mark Landoll flywheel inertia rings (not the fluid-filled harmonic dampener, just the heavy ring). Are these still available or does someone else make something similar?

I don't mean to hijack someone else's thread, but I know someone who may be in the market soon for one of the Mark Landoll flywheel inertia rings (not the fluid-filled harmonic dampener, just the heavy ring). Are these still available or does someone else make something similar?

Let me call my friend, I don't know if he has completed the transition yet.

Will get back...

Sabre spacer

Steve
Do you already have the Sabre heavy crush plate? If not this is a good choice to put weight up front and they have various models. I have one of these and the landoll ring on my 7 to help with the Catto.

ALT Parts Number from Landol

Hi all first post here... so thx for all the go info. I have a rocket with a Mark Landoll Alternator that has packed it in. The problem is I can't find a part number for it. It has a Mitsubishi stamp on the back but that is it. here is a pic.. if anyone has knows what it is.
Landoll%20alternator.jpg
I believe it is internally regulated...the pully was a mod.

Any advice would be a huge help. I tried Mark's number but it is not connected anymore... The part is at least 10 years old.
Thx again
Mark
C-GAUN

Got a shot of the back? That would help to be sure it's internally regulated.

There are several Mit. & Nippon Denso alternators that should fit, though they might look quite different.

Charlie

Looks like there might be an external regulator. Where do the green, yellow & black wires go?

Tomorrow I'll try to take a pic of a ND one-wire that might fit.

Take a look at this alternator. A lot of guys use them on Lycs. it might fit, based on the photo you posted showing the adjustment arm disconnected. The distance across the alternator between the mounting ears is roughly 6 1/2 inches. This *is* an internally regulated alternator.
http://www.kava-auto.com/product/denso-alternator-1002111410-1002111411-lester-14684/

Search ebay for 'suzuki samurai alternator':
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC1.A0.Xsuzuki+samurai+alternator&_nkw=suzuki+samurai+alternator&_sacat=0&_from=R40

If you need to know the front/back measurement between the bottom ears, let me know.

Charlie