kevrv77

Houston RV Builders,
Let's meet up at Hooks (aviator grill) this Saturday for the monthly get together. 11:30am.

I still have an opening to share hanger at Gloster grass strip for anyone interested or know of anyone in the area searching for a cheap hanger (will be moving in april1).

Any volunteers to take over the monthly lunch coordination? I will post a few more months and then drift off into retirement...
Kevin

Monthly Get Together Coordinator

Kevin,

I can start coordinating our "Houton RV Get Togthers" starting in April. Not sure how long I will do it, but for now ... At some point in the near future, I will be doing what Kevin going to do - Flying rather than building.

For those that are early in their build, (which I am not) it is a good way of meeting other builders and getting help/advice. Lately the attendance has been low. Those of us that are later in their builds, we have already met and know who to call locally for help or advice. Kevin has done a great job over the past few years. We need to keep it going! It is a very low key group. It is not like an EAA chapter meeting, although the $1,000 annual dues can be sent to me now:). Generally, we have lunch and then do a build visit if someone offers. The Houston area has been unique and fortunate to have a group like this.

Dave Syvertson

I'm bummed!

Bummer! I wish I had seen a note earlier and I would have flown Junior up to Hicks to join in. Unfortunately, I've masked the plane yesterday and about I'm about to do some fiberglass finishing work. I would have been a perfect weekend since I wouldn't have had to fight Paul for the right to fly the -3.

Dave,
Thanks very much for picking this up!!!!!! After 6 yrs, I think I was becoming lazy with the events and caught up in go fever right trying to close everything out for inspection. Can't wait to fly in to lunch for a change.
Kevin