Luke D

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Hi Everyone,

I just sent out an update to customers who have been waiting on their RV-14 Sportsman II side panels. I included some pictures of some of the sheet metal parts because it's rare that we have them all grouped together like this rolling around on a cart.

A lot of our customers don't really get a chance to see what we do in our shop, so I thought I'd post the pictures here too. All but two of these parts were bent on our own in house press brake. In addition to upholstery, we also design and manufacture quite a few sheet metal parts. At any given time we have well over twenty thousand sheet metal parts in stock.

At some point I'd like to make a video showing more about what we do here. For now though, I thought these pictures might be interesting.

SPII-1.jpg

SPII-2.jpg

SPII-3.jpg

SPII-4.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I just sent out an update to customers who have been waiting on their RV-14 Sportsman II side panels. I included some pictures of some of the sheet metal parts because it's rare that we have them all grouped together like this rolling around on a cart.

A lot of our customers don't really get a chance to see what we do in our shop, so I thought I'd post the pictures here too. All but two of these parts were bent on our own in house press brake. In addition to upholstery, we also design and manufacture quite a few sheet metal parts. At any given time we have well over twenty thousand sheet metal parts in stock.

At some point I'd like to make a video showing more about what we do here. For now though, I thought these pictures might be interesting.

View attachment 65914

View attachment 65915

View attachment 65916

View attachment 65917
Got a chance to tour your shop back in 2014. Truly a first class operation. The quality and fit continues to impress me to this day, even after 10 years and 700+ hours.

Thank you guys for the nice comments. I'll pass them along the rest of the shop.

Things have actually changed quite a bit since 2014. Hopefully I can put together something reasonable presentable at some point for those who would like to take sort of a virtual tour.

I need to visit your facility for some suggestions on mods/ideas on my existing (old) Classic Aero seats. Really happy with the full interior that I have, but need some 'thinner' seat suggestions.

You run a first-class business, for sure.

I couldn't be happier with my Classic Aero interior parts. My seats are super comfortable even on long flights, the carpet is very well made, and the glareshield edge trim really classes up my interior.

Thanks Luke! :)

Dave

I need to visit your facility for some suggestions on mods/ideas on my existing (old) Classic Aero seats. Really happy with the full interior that I have, but need some 'thinner' seat suggestions.

You run a first-class business, for sure.
Feel free to stop by Greg. It's a good time of year to fly down (once the heat wave passes). Mon-Thurs would be best. It also doesn't hurt to let us know when you're planning to come.

That would be awesome!
I couldn't be happier with my Classic Aero interior parts. My seats are super comfortable even on long flights, the carpet is very well made, and the glareshield edge trim really classes up my interior.

Thanks Luke! :)

Dave
Thanks Brian. I'll see when I can fit it in. The shop is one of those places where it takes constant vigilance to keep things tidy, and I keep putting things like this off until I can get everything spotless. :)

Thanks Dave! It's always nice to hear from happy customers. It really makes our day.