I saw the vid and saw some kind of stiffener installed. Make sure that the stiffeners are made of WOOD not metal. Also they must be secured with bondo or flox then double spiral wrapped with 2" fiberglas tape whetted with epoxy. Any questions please email me at [email protected]

Check them tires

I had the same type of problem at 60 hours on Van's stock tires. Put a set of monsters by Dresser on and absolutely no viberation in my 7a.

Shimmy from Mains!!!!!

...If the tires are balanced properly, trued to run with no vertical run-out you don't need any band-aids. One other problem I have seen lately is the use of tire slime to prevent flats (bad idea). If the gear leg starts to vibrate just right, the stuff migrates to one side and snow balls making the problem worse. If the problem persists, let us know and we can help. Allan..:D

After I switched to Good Year custom IIIs I was having this issue. Tried all kind of things and finally read where a rounder tire (instead of flatter) would eliminate main gear shimmy. Installed Good Year Flight Special IIs and that did the trick.

After I switched to Good Year custom IIIs I was having this issue. Tried all kind of things and finally read where a rounder tire (instead of flatter) would eliminate main gear shimmy. Installed Good Year Flight Special IIs and that did the trick.

And saved a lot of money..................:)