ron sterba

Well Known Member
I got the part with the outer wheel flange bracket,then the bolt in the center of the axle nut,then the nut,then the cotter pin,then the washer,then the wheel rim,then the washer,then the brake flange, however at this point on Plan C-2 there is no part listing next to the rightside of U-403. is this the rotor? And in the brake flange it shows a hex screw thru the axle but my hole in the axle is NOT threaded. Need help! any expanded views of this area would be helpful. OKOKOKOKOK I got it with the help of a RVer whom questioned the plans too! Rubics cube! Enough different positions and you finally get it. I took a picture and wrote out a expanded view! Found that the wheel flange and that HEX screw came with the Orginal kit and not in the finish kit. The bracket thats NOT identified is the BRAKE mounting plate. You have to sand down the wheel flange to get the brake mounting plate to fit over it.Finished at 3:30am Saturday.My RV9A made its debut on wheels at our airport day (Hot August Saturday) in Salem Oregon. Thanks Ron in Oregon. RV9A QB:not confused anymore! the build continues!

Last edited: