Janekom

Well Known Member
Patron
RV9A Main Gear Intersection Fairings

I am making Main Gear Intersection Fairings for the RVs and I am looking for someone to test fit it on the 9A. It is the same fairings we make for the 6A and 7A. See http://www.rvbits.com Some say it is the same and some say it is not the same.

So if you have a 9A at the point where the fairings can be fitted, please let me know. I am willing to ship it to you free provided that you can fit it immediately and send me good pictures. The down side is that if it does fit, I would like to invoice you. :D

Looking forward to hear from someone.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Just following up on this.
I cannot believe that there is not a single RV9A builder not willing to test these main gear intersection fairings. I thought and was also told that these are the best they (the RV10 guys or example) have seen up to now, but apparently the RV9A drivers do not like it :eek:

Too early for me

Hi Jan,

I am interested, but have not yet received my finish kit, so I have nothing to send you. I was hoping a more advanced builder would chime in :)

Hi Daniel,
Maybe I should clarify this. I have a set ready that I want to send to any RV9A builder who is willing to test fit it, send me some pictures and his observations. If it fits well, he can keep it and I will invoice him for the goods.
Obviously it should be someone who can do it now and not in a few month's time.

I am making Main Gear Intersection Fairings for the RVs and I am looking for someone to test fit it on the 9A. It is the same fairings we make for the 6A and 7A. See http://www.rvbits.com Some say it is the same and some say it is not the same.

So if you have a 9A at the point where the fairings can be fitted, please let me know. I am willing to ship it to you free provided that you can fit it immediately and send me good pictures. The down side is that if it does fit, I would like to invoice you. :D

Looking forward to hear from someone.

I sent you a PM.

Good news!

I have test fitted our standard 6A/7A intersection fairings on a finished 9A and they fit 100%.
I do have stock ready for shipping.

Vlad,
Please send me an e-mail - details on the website or to
webmaster"AT"rvbits.com
Thanks

Received fairings several weeks ago. Excellent quality great fit. Paint and go. Thanks Jan!

fairings.jpg

I just spent a ton of money on your website in my head...

Are you going to be doing an RV-7 plenum like that carbon 10? That is one sexy "bit."

Sig600,
The dummy for the RV7 plenum has been made already - so watch this space as they say :)