nbachert

Well Known Member
Patron
I think my injector was assembled wrong or IAW another setup. When I put it on the levers for the throttle and mixture don't rotate along with where the cables would go. The throttle on the left in the picture is in the closed position and rotates straight up when open which would cause the cable to bend around the intake. Then the mixture lever is on the right in the picture is full down and the bracket I installed doesn't reach it even if I unscrew the lollypop all the way. As for the fuel fittings the small one is on the bottom when I believe it should be on the top. The larger one is on the left side and you can just make out a little of the red cap under the mixture bracket. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag62/nbachert/photo_zps63ac94e2.jpg

Nick

You can loosen the shaft nuts and reposition both arms via the toothed joint connections.

Here is a pic of the throttle side. I don't think I have one of the mixture side.

Throttle side

I had to move at least one of them. Can't remember if I had to move both.

EDIT. Well here's one that barely shows the mixture lever.

Mixture Lever

Last edited:
I gotcha guys, thanks. I guess I was looking at all the safety's and connections and got scared it was going to be a nightmare and I missed the easy solution. Do you think I should bother moving the fuel fitting to the top? The hose that came with the engine is long enough I just see it on top of everyone else's. Thanks,

Nick

FP05062008A00017.jpg