msv

I'm New Here
Hi There

I am new to this forum, i came across here by chance looking for solutions which i having been going through for a while.if any on could advise me to solve this problem. The brief history as follows :-

This is Lycoming TIO 540 engine is not developing power when full throttle is forwarded ie. 2575 rpm, another thing noticed the fuel flow is low at 40
psi, it does not reach to the top of the gauge on full throttle but when the mixture control is leaned back the engine RPM increases to the desired RPM so for this power problem i have interchanged each and every accessory from the other good engine, even took out the cylinders to check the cam lobs for ware, changed fuel injection servo, fuel pump, turbocharger, waste gate,density controller, magneto re timed (internally & externally), governor, and also the prop, pretty much every thing still i am going through the same problem .

I WOULD BE GREAT FULL IF ANY ONE CAN HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS

Regards

Difficult from you narrative to see the whole problem. Is it just rpm that stays low or mp too?
A few thoughts come to mind:
Make sure the magnetic trap door on the bottom duct from the turbo to the FI servo is closed. If open or ajar it will vent all the boost and cause low RPM and MP
Try the differential controller... it is what will cause this, only normally if it is bad the power will eventually come... up but way slow. Also will cause a lot of black smoke out the exhaust when trying to apply power.
Try Lycoming SB146+2 to make sure prop isn't getting stuck in high pitch because of internal nose bearing leak. Normally Mp will come up but rpm won't when this happens.
Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at your own risk."

Thanks a lot,
I should have mensioned mp do go up on a full power, i am going to working on your recomendation and let you know how it goes

regards